From The Desk of Patrick Taylor:
The fact that you're even reading this should tell you that I know a little bit about marketing. I mean, there are literally around a billion websites out there and somehow we are connected.
For the record, it is not an accident.
You got here because I used marketing strategies to get you here. Not in a bad way or for some nefarious purpose, but because I want to help you use the same strategies to get your message to people who otherwise might never step inside your church building.
We know that church attendance is down. Way down. In fact, it's dismal.
Churches are cutting staff, many pastors have to take jobs to make ends meet, and you need to learn to do more with less resources.
I want to help you leverage your time and resources using a very specific skill set and method to:
- Propel the gospel message to people outside your congregation;
- Develop a relationship with those outside your congregation to guide them into a relationship with Jesus Christ;
- Bring those who are seeking answers into your fold to nurture, teach, and encourage them, and provide fellowship and worship experiences
The chances are good that your organization has a website.
Unfortunately, the chances are also very good that your web site is a very ineffective tool for ministry.
My personal observation as a professional Internet marketer is that the church is lagging far behind the business world in effectively using this revolutionary tool.
More than likely, your website is managed by someone who is a good writer, who has above average technical skills, and who is simply available.
This is not to denigrate your webmaster's heart for ministry. I believe everyone in ministry is in it as a labor of love. People simply don't know what they don't know.
Let's face it, not many people are in a position to quit their day jobs and immerse themselves in the study of Internet marketing.
It is my goal to help you develop the skills necessary to:
- Become an evangelism powerhouse, bringing the gospel message to the unchurched;
- Build more intimate engagement between you and your congregation;
- Use the same "industrial strength" Internet marketing tools that multi-million dollar businesses use to build their brands--without impacting your church's budget;
- Leverage your resources to accomplish more than you ever thought possible!
As my gift to you, I have created a course specifically designed for church leaders and webmasters to help you learn the skills necessary to take advantage of the astounding tool we have at our disposal for preaching the gospel.
I invite you to sign up in the subscription box at the top of this page to begin receiving step-by-step instruction, guides, check lists, and information to help you develop a systematic, cohesive strategy for building your congregation, spreading the gospel message, and creating more engagement with your existing members.
Let's work together to spread the gospel message.
All the best,